- Do you have a can-do attitude?
- Passionate about sales, growing revenue from existing accounts, training and account development
- Want to kick start your career with a recognised leader in the world of global news & business information?
Who are we?
Dow Jones & Company is a global provider of news and business information and a developer of technology to deliver content to consumers and organizations across multiple platforms. Dow Jones produces newspapers, newswires, web sites, apps, newsletters, magazines, proprietary databases, conferences, radio and video. Its principal products include The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Dow Jones Factiva, Barron's and MarketWatch.
What is the role?
CUSTOMER VALUE EXECUTIVE
As part of the international institutional sales team and reporting to the Regional Sales Director for India, you will be responsible for instructor-led training for customers, as well as the design, creation and updating of e-learning objects and documentation related to training. You should be a self-directed learner with excellent presentation and communication skills, with demonstrated confidence when presenting material in front of large groups. In addition, you should have the ability to create effective learning environments. This role will be based in Mumbai.
What are the key Responsibilities/Accountabilities?
- To liaise with Regional Sales teams and Global Account Teams to prepare and deliver product training on all Dow Jones offerings which include Factiva and Dow Jones Newswires products, and their respective upgrades. This training can take the form of classroom instruction, web conferencing, e-learning and one-on-one sessions.
- To build relationships and increase users with an established account base and help grow revenue.
- To communicate a consistent “product” message aligned with the global message in terms of functionality, features and benefits.
- To gather best practices relating to product usage for knowledge sharing with the sales team.
- To implement creative web-based training initiatives.
- To solicit feedback from learners and modify curriculum when appropriate.
What do we need from you?
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, time management and high attention to detail
- Experience with using and delivering instructions via a web-conferencing platform is optimal.
- Possess a degree level qualification and have at least 2 years experience in B2B sales Experience in developing/writing training materials a plus.
- Knowledge of the existing Dow Jones Newswires and Factiva product line and a clear understanding of where all products are positioned in the information services market a plus.
- Professional level of both English and Hindi in speaking and writing is required.
What do we offer?
We offer a professional, progressive and multicultural work environment for you to grow both personally as well as the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading financial and business news companies.
How do you apply?
If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation, please submit your CV and state your salary expectations to be considered to: https://newscorp.taleo.net/careersection/djexternal/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=100010685
[Only short listed candidates will be notified]