Dow Jones & Company ( www.dowjones.com ) is a News Corporation company (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV; www.newscorp.com ) and a leading provider of global news and business information. Its principal products include The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Dow Jones Factiva, Barron's and MarketWatch. Through its Local Media Group, Dow Jones operates community-based newspapers and Web sites. Dow Jones also provides news content to television and radio stations.
Our Dow Jones Risk & Compliance product provides a comprehensive response to financial regulations by offering global, accurate, up-to-date information on people and companies enabling customers to meet regulatory guidelines, perform enhanced due diligence, control money laundering and illicit payments, and manage risk across their business.
We are look for talented professionals to fill the following vacancy in our office:
The Quality Analyst, Due Diligence, is responsible for proofreading and editing a high volume of custom reports on tight deadlines to ensure they meet the client’s exacting specifications.
In addition to editing DD reports, the team is responsible for the complete work cycle of the Due Diligence reports, from assigning all incoming requests to dealing directly with client queries.
The Quality Analyst must be able to work closely with colleagues in Sales and research colleagues through Data Strategy.
· Ability to handle large volumes of information and meet tight deadlines
· Excellent proofreading skills
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Fluent English, preferably Native.
· Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office, particularly Word.
· Flexible team player with a high level of initiative and self-motivation
· Good research skills, including online search tools. Library skills a plus
· Strong organizational/time management skills
· Knowledge of and interest in international affairs.
· Ability to adapt readily to changing customer requirements.
Dow Jones offers an opportunity to work for one of the world's leading business news and information services companies. We invite interested candidates to submit in confidence a cover letter and detailed resume, contact details and current and expected salary via:
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)