Our Advisory practice, further divided into Consulting and Deals, has grown in size, scope and scale. Today, our clients engage us to help solve their strategic and day-to-day problems. We do this by creating unique, value-added solutions based on the combination of industry knowledge, subject matter expertise in Consulting and Deals, and our collective experience from all areas of PwC. We help clients implement their business strategies by working with them to: build effective organizations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage crisis, manage risk and navigate regulation, maximize the potential of human resources, execute better deals, and restructure troubled businesses.
We work with our clients to develop winning strategies for China, one of the most compelling markets in the world. In a country as huge and dynamic as China, reliable information is hard to find and a lot of noise is generated from unreliable sources. Our approach is to be fact-based and practical, obtaining information directly from trusted primary and secondary resources, and applying our analytic capabilities and deep experience to develop strategies for success. We work with clients to develop and review corporate and business-unit ("BU") level strategy in a wide variety of situations, including:
- Corporate strategy and portfolio management
- Business unit strategy
- Due diligence and independent review
- Cross-border growth
Job description and responsibilities:
- Work with senior team members to determine an overall business development strategy and execution plans;
- Identify and develop relationship with potential clients, Maintain and manage relationship with key clients;
- Perform initial client needs analysis, determine the key areas of service that we want to pursue and develop value propositions and pitches for the client;
- Identify and work with senior team members and partners with relevant expertise for selling services;
- Broaden and deepen new client relationship to maximise revenue streams; and
- Co-ordinate with BD executives of other service lines and exchange new leads that may be interested by each other’s service lines.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Reporting to: Associate Director/ Director/Partner
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- At least five years’ (for manager) / eight years’ (for senior manager) / ten years’ (for associate director) customer relationship management (sales and business development) experiences in a B2B environment, ideally within a professional services or complex matrix structure organisation where there was a focus on tailored solution selling;
- Experience in sales and proposal coaching including knowledge of B2B sales methodologies;
- The ability and aptitude in managing multiple stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Some good relationships with government or big domestic corporations in the real estate industry is a plus;
- Experience in industrial / logistics and / or hotel sector would be an advantage;
- Outgoing, enthusiastic to make new friends;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Willingness to travel; and
- High motivation levels and a self starter.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.