Our Advisory practice, further divided into Consulting and Deals, has grown in size, scope and scale. Today, our clients engage us to help solve their strategic and day-to-day problems. We do this by creating unique, value-added solutions based on the combination of industry knowledge, subject matter expertise in Consulting and Deals, and our collective experience from all areas of PwC. We help clients implement their business strategies by working with them to: build effective organizations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage crisis, manage risk and navigate regulation, maximize the potential of human resources, execute better deals, and restructure troubled businesses.
Job description & responsibilities:
Consulting Finance team works closely with clients’ finance function to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their operations. Our in-depth understanding of accounting and financial processes, as well as organisational and technical skills can help enhance the core transaction processing reporting and decision support competencies of the finance function, while strengthening the ability to support management decision-making and corporate strategy.
The managers will be expected to participate in delivering complex solutions to a diverse client base including multi-national, state-owned and private entities. The ability to team with others, synthesize information and develop solid conclusions is a must. The extent of practice development activities will be dependent upon level of experience.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- A bachelor’s degree;
- Five to eight years’ experience in the execution and/or re-engineering of financial processes including management reporting, budgeting, costing, accounts payable and accounts receivable, preferably with a consulting firm or Big 4;
- Experience in consulting projects e.g. finance function improvement, shared service, post deal integration, will be a plus;
- Hyperion implementation experience will be a definite strength;
- Strong finance background and preferably with CPA qualification or equivalent;
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving capabilities;
- A proven ability to translate client objectives into deliverable design, and develop deliverables that address complex situations;
- Group facilitation and presentation skills;
- The ability to work directly with senior management and employees throughout client organizations;
- Fluency in English and Mandarin; and
- Demonstrated management skills, including the ability to train and develop staff, manage project budget.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.