Synechron brings to the fore a unique blend of incisive domain understanding and insight with cutting edge technical competence and an unyielding commitment to excellence. Synechron's core competency lies in providing application development and maintenance solutions to a spectrum of top clients across these different industry segments.
Its value proposition lies within its strategic and dynamic 'Global Delivery Model'. Synechron harnesses industry expertise from established markets and complements its technical edge through its development centers.
With over 4500+ professionals across 9 countries globally, Synechron is headquartered in New York. It has significant presence in US, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong & Japan. Synechron's state-of-the-art Development Centers are based in Pune, India.
Total Number of Positions
Sr Associate to Technical lead/specialist.
Required Skill Set
1. Strong Experience in either Windows and/or web-based applications.
2. Multithreading and Messaging experience is REQUIRED
4. TIBCO Enterprise Message Service (EMS), 29 West / Multicast
a. Some Messaging experience is very important
5. Tooling: Visual Studio .NET 2008, Subversion, XML Spy
6. Proficient in Database Management Systems (SQL Server/Sybase/Oracle)
a. Stored Procs, indexes, joins, queries, nested queries, basic query optimization, etc
7. Good experience on Design Patterns and application of those (more than just Singleton and factory)
8. IB Experience a plus
9. Microsoft Certifications a plus
10. Good Communication skills.
Multithreading, Messaging, .NET 2.0-3.5, C#, Web Services, WCF, WPF or Silverlight