• Open new to bank Citigold savings accounts with wealth proposition for high networth individuals (HNI's) and ultra-high net worth individuals (UHNI's)
• Acquire commercial banking relationships - current accounts with high turnover and with trade and Forex potential. .
• Own the affluent segment in both commercial banking as well as wealth space. Also responsible for cross selling asset products ( business loan & mortgage loans) and payment products (High end credit cards)
• Responsible for co-managing the client for first 3 months for account buildup. However this is an acquisition role and this role will not be responsible for managing the client over period
• Extensive intra city travel and client engagement required.
• Generate leads through references, micromarketing activities, and other permissible databases.
• Understand customer needs, explore and educate customer on financial needs arising at various life stages.
• Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
• Complete all mandatory certifications within 60 days of joining the bank and continuously keep self updated on changes in products, processes and compliance/regulatory norms.
• Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them.
• Exp in financial services will be preferred, open to hiring good candidates with sales experience involving direct face to face client interaction in any field/industry.
Balanced Score Card:
• Number of new to bank (NTB) relationships acquired Customer Service (No. of issues)
• Initial Cheque Value (ICV) amount Trend of Free look policies
• Net Relationship Value (NRV) in the following month of the accounts acquired in the previous month Effectiveness in generating and converting leads
• Insurance/Regular Investment Scheme (RIS) revenues
• Consistency of the financial performance
• Customer Service (No. of issues)
• Trend of Free look policies
• Effectiveness in generating and converting leads
• KYC/AML and adherence to other norms Quality of market/customer feedback provided
• Mandatory certifications (IRDA, AMFI, Internal Investments, Internal Insurance, Control and Compliance University Courses) Proactive escalation of the potential concerns/issues
• Quality of market/customer feedback provided
• Proactive escalation of the potential concerns/issues
Education and Experience
Experience - Experience in banking product sales to affluent segment - Exposure to commercial accounts sourcing or wealth management accounts sourcing is added advantage. Awareness about markets/current trends, general awareness about current affairs. Awareness about banking regulations/product regulations around business/ foreign trade/ Foreign exchange/ wealth management
Education - Post Graduates with we are fine with 1-2 years of experience. Candidates with experience or freshers from Select PG campuses
Proficient Skills - Strong communication skills; Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Understanding of basics of finance, basics of banking; Understanding of markets - key drivers, current trends etc; Ability to Sell - strong selling/product pitching abilities; Relationship management skills/potential to manage; High Achievement orientation
Jobs Like This Near Delhi, IN
Articles Related to Citibank
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Citibank website and apply for Client Origination Manager, Gurgaon.