Founded in 1997, Calypso Technology is a leading global application software provider for the capital markets industry, delivering an integrated suite of trading, risk and processing applications within many of the premier financial institutions including banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and other companies participating in the world's financial markets.
Its innovative platform is the industry's first integrated application suite with the ability to support the trading, risk management, and processing of various financial products such as Interest Rate, Credit, Foreign Exchange, Commodity and Equity and their derivatives. With strategically based offices in global financial centers in San Francisco (headquarters), New York, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, Moscow, Johannesburg, Sydney, Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Mumbai and Chennai, our 500+ employees include some of the best talent from the capital markets and technology industries. Our global presence offers international exposure, experience and travel for many of our employment positions.
Calypso Technology's clients are industry innovators and leaders - from 8 of the world's top 10 banks to regional and local banks, and the world's largest asset managers, leading hedge funds, and insurance companies. With over 110+ customers and 18,000+ users around the world, we are extremely proud of the relationships we have developed. A partial list of our clients can be found here: www.calypso.com/customers/ With a world-class team of professionals who share a passion to succeed, Calypso places a high value on providing equal employment opportunities and maintaining a diverse workforce.
We invite you to explore the Calypso website and discover how our organization can help you to navigate your journey in finding a rewarding career and achieving your own personal and professional goals.
Calypso Technology is seeking a Sales Executive with direct work experience in the financial markets, enterprise software and/or trade processing solutions. The Sales Executive is directly responsible for identifying, contacting, qualifying and developing viable new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts with an established and defined territory. This can be an opportunity for an experienced sales person / account manager or for someone with strong domain knowledge with an interest in selling a software solution.
- Manage the prospecting plan development and execution for new accounts.
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of Calypso's sales support infrastructure (sales support, operations, and executive team) to ensure customer education and satisfaction
- Responsible for the development, execution and delivery of quality solution focused, client presentations at a "C" level.
- Create awareness and demand for company solutions.
- Establish an aggressive account strategy for complex solutions within a sales team environment Work to develop a continuous pipeline of new accounts
- Accelerate the sale process: generate leads, pricing and managing the quote process, "quarterbacking" the proposal development and successfully install the service offerings
- Work collaboratively with all functional peers (Operations, Legal Marketing, Professional Services, Finance) to ensure a smooth transition from prospect status to client status
Skills & Requirements:
- 4 - 8 years Sales and Account Management experience OR strong domain knowledge of financial products like fixed income securities, foreign exchange, commodities, or derivatives and a strong interest in selling a software solution
- Minimum of 3 year undergraduate degree. A master's degree is a plus.
- A proven record for selling complex solutions and services at the "Business Head" and "C" level
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers
- Proven talent for making effective cold calls to target companies
- Proven expertise in developing relationships from a cold call or networking activity highly preferred
- Strong financial markets knowledge including derivatives Consistent, year on year, high performance track record Specialized knowledge in STP solutions marketplace is desirable
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required Calypso offers long term career development opportunities, a competitive compensation package, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Calypso offers long term career development opportunities, a competitive compensation package, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Calypso Technology is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.