Reporting to the Head of Brand Performance this position is located in Singapore and will be part of the core team focussing on developing and articulating a brand differentiating strategy and implementing the same.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with passion for branding and the energy, creativity and cross-functional skills to help shape and strengthen the business through brand building.
The main Responsibilities of the role are to:
- Drive effective brand and corporate marketing strategies across the organisation
- Develop empirical and analytical models to assess value of Brand and its contribution to the overall business, and maintain these structures to measure progress
- Develop and drive brand measurement/analytics and ROI analysis to track brand goals and that provide a framework for effective brand and communications programmes for high-value business outcomes.
- Manage effectively an annual Brand/Corporate Marketing budget.
- Contribute to the creation of an aligned, visual architecture for brand across the company
- Collaborate with Business Units to ensure implementation, integration, consistency and conformity across all areas of the business
- Be the brand guardian and steward, including developing and implementing brand tools and guidelines, providing brand support and leading internal brand evangelism and training efforts to ensure all relevant campaigns and activities are on-strategy
- Help in the development of value propositions, messaging and positioning for group-wide and major products, campaigns and other initiatives.
- Liaise with marketing and business units to ensure a consistent group brand portfolio of products and services that map to brand architecture, brand positioning and messaging.
- Lead and manage agency(s) in Brand initiatives, development and creatives
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years in business-building roles including a minimum of 5 years' experience driving marketing or brand strategy and execution either on the corporate or agency side.
- Financial Services brand experience is essential. Knowledge of and passion for the consumer audience is preferred.
- Fluency in corporate objectives, business objectives, and product and technology strategies
- Strategic understanding of the relationship between brands and a wide range of marketing communications, e.g., advertising, public relations, internal communications and visual identity
- Ability to assimilate business group strategy and objectives and develop brand programs that support business goals
- A track record of success working in a consultative or advisory capacity at all levels of top-tier organizations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and the proven ability to influence and engender support and enthusiasm at multiple levels of the organization
- Effectively bilingual in both English and Mandarin - both spoken and written.
This is not a corporate communications role.
Please note that the role is purely brand management and candidates with the capability to prove their past branding successes and campaigns within banks will be preferred. If you are an experienced brand management professional with in-depth experience in the financial services domain, please send in your applications to Tanya Sinha at email@example.com
Licence No: 03C4828
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd (Licence No. 03C4828) website and apply for VP - Brand Performance.