The integration team is in charge of incorporating the Murex software into the information system frameworks of our Capital Markets customers.
Throughout the lifecycle of the product, from pre-sales support to implementation as well as training and product support, Murex integration consultants are our clients' trusted IT partners.
They deliver innovative solutions and provide state of the art recommendations and advice. Part of the integration team, the Reporting team manages the data mining, batch and reporting solutions of Murex.
- Develop expertise in Murex Reporting solution and general knowledge of the Murex platform
- Participation in implementation projects, delivery of interfaces for electronic communication network (for example online trading platform), clearing systems, customer's internal systems (e.g. core banking) and trade migrations
- Participation in implementation projects, delivery of data mart designs, extractions and reports
- Provide technical support (phone, email, CRM, on-site) to customers
- Ensure successful follow up of client cases, from notification to resolution and validation
- Participate the Murex' solution enrichment process by reporting issues and suggestion to the development center
- Possibly in charge of one or several accounts, pro-actively ensures customer satisfaction and follow-up on the interfacing related activities
- Provide trainings to customers and integration partners
- Deliver support to pre-sales activities
- SQL, Oracle, Sybase (excluding DBA skills)
- Development: Java, VB, stored procedures, PL SQL
- Software design and development cycle (user requirements, specifications, development, tests and documentation)
- XSL, Java script, J2EE (nice to have)
- Analytical skills required
- Fluent Japanese (JLPT level 1 to native)