Dow Jones & Company is a News Corporation company (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV; www.newscorp.com ) and a leading provider of global news and business information. With authoritative journalism and smart technology, we provide a window on events, clarify issues, inspire new thinking and give readers and business customers the insight they need to make informed decisions. Our premier brands include The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, and All Things D.
We are now seeking a high caliber candidate to fill the following vacancy in Hong Kong.
Integrated Marketing Manager (based in Hong Kong)
The global marketing team is responsible for helping grow the Dow Jones brand globally. We support the businesses by delivering beautiful marketing campaigns that delight customers, win prospects, and strengthen the core brand. The marketing team acts as a full-service in-house agency and will work on various projects across the product portfolio—The Wall Street Journal, Factiva, Dow Jones Newswires. Our mission is to help meet business goals by being creative, innovative and incredibly nimble.
The manager of integrated marketing will be responsible for developing and executing cutting-edge marketing programs for various Dow Jones products in the APAC region.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns in line with brand positioning and strategy
- Understand target audiences for each of our products, know their behaviour and create interesting solutions that reach and convert behaviours
- Write creative briefs that drive execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Understand the needs of internal clients and develop scalable marketing solutions to meet those needs
- Develop innovative marketing solutions using multi-platforms including advertising, social, video, mobile, display, search, events, CRM
- Develop and implement sound media plans based on target market behaviour
- Execute on on smart, strategic partnerships that support marketing objectives
- Leverage consumer insights into acquisition and retention of customers
- Manage agency relationships including identifying the best agencies to work with for specific projects and status calls to review campaign performance
- A creative thinker who continuously crafts innovative ideas to reach target audiences.
- On top of new digital trends and experiences and can think and execute across digital, social and mobile platforms, as well as traditional marketing channels.
- Accountable - You understand the importance of measurement and ROI.
- Able to think strategically and execute methodically.
- A strong project manager; a team leader with exceptional decision-making skills.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Experienced with media planning. Agency experience is a plus.
Dow Jones offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package and an opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading financial and business news companies. We invite interested candidates to submit in confidence a cover letter and detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected via: