PricewaterhouseCoopers Tax advisors assist a wide-range of clients, from prominent individuals to multi-national corporations. They not only help clients on their tax planning and on filing their corporate and individual tax returns, but they also advise on tax compliance and transfer pricing matters.
About International Assignment Services
The PwC International Assignment Services practice provides a complete range of services for organisations deploying staff across international boundaries. This includes strategic consulting advice, planning and compliance services, as well as programme administration.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Assist clients in their individual tax compliance obligations, including preparation of individual tax computations and returns, and handling correspondence with the respective tax authorities;
- Advise on tax considerations in individual tax efficiency planning;
- Advise on international mobility, reward and employment related matters, e.g. visa and work permit; and
- Maintain client relationship (maintain daily communication with client and respond to client's request on a timely manner).
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- A recognized university degree;
- Qualified member of a professional accounting body would be an advantage;
- Minimum two years’ relevant tax experience with Big 4 CPA firm;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, Japanese and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident with a strong business sense
- Strong analytical skills and organizing skills; and
- Good project management skills.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Shanghai, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Senior Associate (Japanese speaking) - Tax Services.