Job description & responsibilities:
- Work with HR Leadership/Manager and LoS Partners/ Managers implementing firm strategy on people management and people engagement;
- Facing clients and sitting into Business to provide effective guidance, coaching and tools to assist Line Partners and Managers in sustaining people development and employee relationship;
- Driving and facilitating performance management processes, including: assignment review, performance review, promotions, and remuneration review. Dealing with performance issues and propose proper action where required;
- Strengthen Employee relationship, conducting exit interview, participating focus group meeting, & etc;
- Work closely with Operation team and Recruitment team to identify resource needs, and propose recruitment plan;
- Involving Graduate Recruitment (GR) process on key quality controlling and working with GR team, partners and managers for entire GR process; and
- Actively participate in HR or business strategic projects by working with cross teams nationally or more widely.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- At least 6-8 years experience in Human Capital and experienced in a HR Business Partner related role, preferably within a services or multinational corporation environment;
- Hands-on experiences in HR operations and HR data analysis;
- Experienced in navigating through a matrix MNC organization;
- Experience within a multicultural, preferably Chinese environment is desirable;
- Strong client service focus at all levels of the role, a ‘can do’ attitude with demonstrated resourcefulness, initiative and flexibility;
- Strong English in verbal and written, strong presentation skill;
- Strong in communication, influencing, negotiation, and consultative skills with an ability towards building strong client relationships;
- Logic thinking, attention to meticulous details, time management;
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality at all levels of the role;
- A proven ability to handle pressure and manage conflicting demands; and
- Commitment to the long term development for both individual and team.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Shanghai, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Senior Officer or Manager - Internal Firm Services.