To design and develop China AML program/procedure or controls to ensure that all AML regulatory requirements are efficiently and effectively fulfilled, and China AML controls are acceptable to Group AML Guidelines
- Work with key stakeholders to design and develop China AML program / procedure or controls.
- Implement AML obligations, such as due diligence and reporting suspicious case.
- Conduct regular monitoring and testing to ensure all AML obligations and requirements to be fully implemented and fulfilled in all business units.
- Develop Economic Sanctions procedures to ensure that AIA has fulfilled all economic sanction obligations.
- Conduct AML training and AML related risk assessment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or Business required;
- Around 8+ years of successful financial and operational internal control experience or equivalent business experience required;
- At least 3+ year AML working experience in the financial services industry is a must;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin;
- Customer focus, quality of work, problem solving, planning & organizing;
- Initiative, down-to-earth, responsible & royalty.
To apply this position, please click on the 'Apply Online' button below or email your resume to Monica.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Subject "AML Manager, Shanghai - EFNC/CN77446/MSON".
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(For overseas applicants only)
Please note that unless this advertisement states otherwise, to apply for this position you should have a current and valid work permit for this country or hold residency.
Jobs Like This Near Shanghai, CH
Articles Related to Hudson China
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Hudson China website and apply for AML Manager, Shanghai - EFNC/CN77446/MSON.