Some careers open more doors than others
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC
and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take
you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers
opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC in Singapore operates within an extremely competitive financial environment best described as highly saturated, regulated and finite. The Bank has 9 retail branches and 5 premier centres.
The Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) Division caters to our retail banking customers. At the heart of the HSBC RBWM business are the two propositions Advance and Global Premier which are designed to meet the needs of the retail banking and mass affluent customer segments respectively.
The Advance and Global Premier proposition supports our goal to strengthen and deepen our relationship with our customers by providing them with dedicated relationship management, worldwide recognition, world-class service and rewards.
We are currently seeking professionals to join as Premier Relationship Managers.
- The job incumbent is expected to meet monthly sales target through pitching to our HSBC Premier clients through our suite of wealth management products.
- Provide dedicated client sales and services to our HSBC Premier Centre clients
- Develop and execute client acquisition strategies in the wealth management platform to expand our client base
- Ensure consistent sales performance
- Lead and support the sales and client servicing activities of the Premier Centre
- Bachelor Degree
- Accreditation in Certificate in Health Insurance (CHI), Certificate in General Insurance (CGI) and Capital Market and Financial Advisory Services (CMFAS) Modules 1, 5, 6, 6A, 8, 8A, 9 and 9A
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a dedicated client relationship role and proven sales track record
- Highly driven to excel and be able to thrive within a sales-oriented environment
- Candidates with corporate banking experience or candidates who are currently in a sales role from other industries keen to transit into banking are welcomed to apply
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
To apply for the role, please click on the apply hyperlink below or please log on to www.hsbc.com.sg/hsbc.careers and apply online via the Job Number : 00001SK4
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the HSBC (Singapore) website and apply for Premier Relationship Managers/ Portfolio Managers (Premier/Priority Banking) - Onshore and Offshore Markets.