Focusing on North Asian clients based primarily in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Mainland China, you will work closely with the Country Team Head and expected to grow the business through client acquisition and retention. Your key accountabilities including building, developing and maintaining long-term client relationships; identifying clients' financial needs; and providing appropriate advice on wealth management and investment solutions according to the relevant legal and compliance requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience and a proven track record in selling to high net worth clients
- Good knowledge of and interest in investment and wealth management products
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and a team player
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within deadlines
- Strong proficiency in spoken and written Chinese
Jobs Like This Near Shanghai, CH
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the WMRC website and apply for Private Banker, North Asia.