Job description and responsibilities:
Strengthen Client Relationships
- Support senior manager/manager (SM/M) to build up long term relationship with undergraduates, placement offices and professors of universities;
- Representing PwC to attend some students' events;
- Support SM/M to build relationship with graduates during recruitment process so that PwC is considered as "employer of choice" in one region;
- Help SM/M to promote graduate recruitment within the firm, e.g. producing marketing materials, arranging briefings;
- Help SM/M to make partners and managers committed to graduate recruitment campaigns, e.g. booking interviews;
- Maintain code of conduct and consult M/SM if there is any problem during the process;
- Implement the recruitment processes for referral candidates and keep all parties informed;
Graduate Recruitment Campaign Methodology and Tools
- Produce analysis reports;
- Implement recruitment campaigns, including all the logistics & administration details;
- Maintain Recruitment Tracking System (RTS);
- Answer phone calls of graduate recruitment hotline;
- Read and reply mails in graduate recruitment mailbox;
- Screen graduates applications;
- Coordinate with universities on both pre-recruitment and recruitment activities, e.g. arranging campus presentation;
- Coordinate with universities for scholarship and internship programs;
- Coordinate with students on pre-recruitment activities, e.g. arranging workshop, firm visit and PwC Premium Development Program, etc;
- Coordinate with L&D on training for graduates and interviewers;
- Interview candidates for internship position;
- Coordinate with M&C on marketing materials such as presentation slides, publications, web site, etc; and
- Support SM/M on Graduate Recruitment initiative projects, e.g. enhancement of GRTS.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Human Resource Management preferably;
- At least three years’ working experience, preferably in graduate recruitment within a services or multinational corporation environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin;
- Negotiation, influencing and consultative skills with an ability to build strong client relationships;
- Client service focus with demonstrated resourcefulness, initiative and flexibility;
- Proven project management experience and strong organization skills;
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction;
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality;
- A team player;
- Ability to handle pressure and manage conflicting demands;
- A 'can do' attitude whose enthusiasm and energy is welcomed as part of the team; and
- The ability and willingness to coach and develop other team members.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Shenzhen, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for HR Officer - Internal Firm Services.