Citco Fund Services is a division of the Citco Group of Companies and is the largest independent administrator of Hedge Funds in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Cork, Curacao, Dublin, Halifax, London, Luxembourg, Malvern, Miami, New York/New Jersey, Toronto, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
Citco Fund Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd. has been operating successfully since March 2007 and has established itself as the market leader in hedge fund administration. We offer a complete range of accounting, middle office administration, shareholder and corporate services to hedge funds and collective investment schemes.
Your role will encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex hedge funds. Working closely with the senior fund accountants, supervisors and (Senior)/account managers, your responsibilities will include;
Main Job Functions/Tasks
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds
- Initially assisting with the preparation of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports with a view to operate independently within deadlines
- Performing daily & monthly reconciliations for hedge funds
- Working with the Investor Relations group
- Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines
- Maintaining day-to-day relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants
- Assisting auditors and other advisers, preparing Annual Reports
- Assisting Supervisor and Account Manager where required
Education, Qualifications and Special Training
Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related area and/or studying for a professional accounting qualification
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a Fund Accounting environment, preferably hedge funds
- Display an active interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV by clicking 'APPLY ONLINE'