Technology is an important tool for business transformation. Economic climate, regulatory concerns, industry consolidation, virtual workforces - these are just a few of the many issues impacting businesses today. Faced with these issues, companies find that improving performance has become essential as they strive to remain competitive and effective in this challenging environment. We bring in-depth knowledge in the following fields:
- IT transformation
- Enterprise architecture
- Data management
- IT sourcing
- Deal support
Job description & responsibilities:
- CRM Management Consulting and System Implementation
- CRM(Customer Relationship Management).
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Familiar with functions of CRM sales, service and marketing modules.
- Hands-on CRM business analysis and system configuration expertise.
- Participated in at least 1-2 full cycle CRM implementation projects.
- More than 8 years working experience, 5 years experience of CRM business and system related, the product can be SAP, Oracle Siebel or other major CRM products.
- Implementation experiences 1-2 full cycle on ERP (SAP or Oracle) Sales module is plus.
- Excellent English language skills is plus.
- Willing to travel around China.
- University Degree or equivalent education.
- Based in Beijing or Shanghai.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Shanghai or Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Manager (CRM Implementation) - Advisory Services.