A fantastic opportunity for a Front Office Compliance Manager to join a top 10 global bank in Sydney CBD.
Main Responsibilities include :-
- Acting as a Compliance liaison and escalation point to the Front Office team.
- Providing advice and support to the broader business on Compliance matters
- Drafting and reviewing Compliance policies and procedures.
- Reviewing and implementing regulatory changes
- Assist in Compliance monitoring and training.
- Broader AML oversight
- Identifying issues and recommending control improvement measures
- Stakeholder engagement
- Management of one direct report - Compliance Analyst
Experience required :-
- 3 - 5 years of Compliance experience within Banking - preferably Corporate, Institutional or Front Office environment.
- Experience in developing and delivering training to staff and management
- Experience in writing Compliance polices and Procedures
Please note - we are only able to consider candidates with Australian Permanent Residency status.
Please contact Elizabeth Floyd for more information on 02 8251 2100
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
Jobs Like This Near Sydney, AU
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Huxley Associates website and apply for Compliance Manager.