- Prior Contact Centre working experience
- Good communication skills and passion for sales and customer service
- Contribute to super regional bank goal
ANZ is accelerating the growth of its business in Asia. We realise that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership, values and great opportunities that will enable the best in the market to thrive as part of our diverse team.
We're exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we're on a journey creating a super regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
As the title suggests, you will be working closely with the External Sales Agencies (ESA) towards delivering the sales targets for Credit Cards and Unsecured Lending products. This would include ensuring acquisition campaigns are properly executed and tracked.
The individual will need to ensure relevant guidance and support is provided for all ESAs which encompass Operations, Administration, Customer service, Training, Coaching and Channel Relationship Management so that all ESAs adhere to the set guidelines. You will conduct close monitoring of daily sales numbers via daily MIS report and weekly Self - Certification reports for ESAs Channels. Managing daily product submission and weekly flowback for all ESAs will require you to work very closely with Credit Operations to facilitate efficient card and loans approvals. Ensure smooth and seamless process flow for all customer service investigation and closure and handle customer service hotline pertaining to product queries and feedback.
As part of training and coaching, you will conduct on-site product briefing, promotional campaign updates & random ESAs joint venture visits. From an administrative perspective, you will ensure weekly update on ESA sales headcounts, manage and update all ESA contractual agreements.
You will need to conduct monthly and annual reviews on ESAs to ensure performance sustainability for this channel.
• Telesales experience with proven track record in Sales & Service
• Proficient level of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to present and impart knowledge and skills
• Proficient level of Written and Verbal communication skills
• Passion for Sales and Customer Service
• Proficiency in using of Contact Centre specific equipment
• Analytical and display initiatives to resolve problem
• Ability to work and manage in a fast pace and stressful environment
• Understand and ability to explain Contact Centre terminology
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. The possibilities are endless. It's a place where the determined can succeed, the willing can grow and together, we can prosper. We connect you to your world of opportunity.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the ANZglobal website and apply for Associate Director, Business Development (External Sales Agencies).