The role holder will be responsible for providing Project Management Support to shape, plan and deliver the agenda. The role will support the Programme Manager in ensuring there are effective scoping, resourcing, governance and stakeholder management of these projects and programmes. All of the above needs to be in line with the overall objectives of the CIB & WIM business and the respective areas of the business. This will involve working very closely across multiple infrastructure departments to ensure there is clear visibility across all activities as well as to provide central toolkit/templates and advice on the specific process.
Planning and Governance
The role holder will assist in the coordination of the sender, enabler and receive functions involved in the activities. They will be responsible for the maintenance of the project plan across all the delivery functions, and be responsible for ensuring accurate status reporting against the plan. They will assist in provisional of robust and up to date MI for reporting to different stakeholder and governance groups.
- Run coordination activities with send, enable and receive functions involved in the activities to ensure there is clear visibility of each party's
- Own the Project Status Reporting tool and associated data (excel analysis) and process for obtaining and validating it (working with stakeholders from across the bank)
- Produce status reporting and updates for stakeholders/governance forums cutting the MI data in different forms
Investment Banking / Operational knowledge
- Experience in a major Outsourcing / Offshoring programme
- Previous Quality or Audit role or like experience
Academic and professional qualifications
A high quality degree from a good university or equivalent practical experience. The ideal candidate will have a PRINCE II Change Methodology Qualification and be Six Sigma qualified.
Fluency in English is essential, and strong written and verbal communication skills are a critical requirement for the role.
Candidate must demonstrate:
- Ability to work independently & drive initiatives forward until delivery
- Ability to work with both Front Office and Support staff
- Significant organisational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with all levels of staff
- Ability to work & deliver under time pressure (maintaining focus on attention to detail)
- Co-ordinate activities including tracking and consolidation of issues, risks, dependencies and assumptions around the programme.
- Ensure sound and clear project status reporting and issue log tracking to support project management process controls and effective communication to Working Groups and Steering Committees
- Undertake QA on project artefacts to ensure the Project Managers have fulfilled the requirements of their phase
- Support Programme Manager with ad hoc issue analysis
- The role holder will be responsible for ensuring the projects adhere to the central toolkit and templates standards and will provide support to other functions using the toolkit.
- Stakeholder Management
- The role holder will understand the expectations of all stakeholder groups and individuals; manage towards their expectations and frequently communicate across the project team. The role holder will put measures in place to monitor stakeholder expectations and formally review these with stakeholders to ensure their requirements are met.
- The role holder will have:
- Proven delivery of MI production
- Exposure to Financial institutions & their business
- Experience of producing project documentation/status reporting within tight deadlines whilst ensuring quality
- Proven track record in working with direct and virtual project teams to meet deliveries.
- Production of materials for senior executives
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Clear and concise written communication skills
- Experience in maintenance of SharePoint
- Understanding of risk management processes, reports and tools.
- Understanding of change management mechanism and its implementation
- Understanding project governance structure/ management policies and how to escalate issues effectively
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Ideally the candidate will also have:
- 8 years' experience with 3+ years in project experience
If you have the experience, please send your CV to email@example.com
Key skills:PMO , Project management, Investment Banking
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the T+O+M website and apply for VP -Project Management.