About our team
Restructuring Services is a national practice providing services to a wide variety of stakeholders in under-performing, financially distressed or insolvent businesses. We combine expertise in corporate and financial strategy, business management, operational profit improvement, restructuring, taxation and corporate recovery to deliver valuable restructuring advice to corporates.
About the role
As a result of market conditions, Restructuring Services has grown significantly in terms of numbers of technical staff and in the size and scale of assignments successfully undertaken. We are looking for a Manager to join our insolvency team in Melbourne to deliver valuable restructuring advice to quality clients through leading a team of staff and playing an active role in their career development in addition to delivering on challenging engagements with a large and diverse range of clients.
About your experience
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate;
- A minimum 4 - 6 years of operational management experience
- Exposure to stakeholders in under-performing, financially distressed or insolvent businesses
- Sound understanding of insolvency procedures, their application and differing requirements
- Strong investigation, project management and report writing abilities in particularly undertaking independent business reviews
- Highly developed communication, mentoring and leadership skills
- Proven ability to deliver above and beyond client service
- A related post-graduate qualification (for example CA, CFA)
As one of Australia's leading professional services firms, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and its affiliates provide audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services through approximately 6,000 people across the country. Focused on the creation of value and growth, and known as an employer of choice for innovative human resources programs, we are dedicated to helping our clients and our people excel.
We both celebrate and harness diversity, and consider it a competitive advantage. Deloitte has been recognised as an equal opportunity leader for women by the Federal Government's Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency for ten successive years; and also named the 2012 Inclusive Workplace of the Year by the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI).
Click 'Apply now' below or contact Matthew Coleman via Contact Us for a confidential discussion.
Jobs Like This Near Melbourne, AU
Articles Related to Deloitte Australia
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Deloitte Australia website and apply for Restructuring Services - Insolvency - Manager (Melbourne).