- Global brand
- Career opportunities
- Support Commercial Finance
As one of the largest financial services companies in Australia, GE Capital's diverse portfolio of companies is focused on helping businesses reach their full potential, as well as responsibly providing a range of financial products to consumers.
The GE Risk Management Team is globally respected for their crucial role in the support and implementation of innovative business projects. Due to an internal promotion the role of Senior Analyst is current available. Your primary responsibility will be to help deliver the Risk Governance and Credit Policy Framework. You will create and maintain Credit Policy and Procedures including annual review rhythms and assist the Risk Manager with Policy Governance initiatives and reporting. This role will support the Commercial Finance Australia and New Zealand business strategies to build profitable business growth.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Completed a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Outstanding business writing skills with demonstrated ability to convert business ideas into concise and clear policies. An eye for detail and proof reading experience essential
- Demonstrated experience working in a compliance, legal or policy role within the Financial Services industry
- A working knowledge of either credit or commercial risk or both
- Confident communication skills and previous experience working with senior stakeholders
This role will initially be based in our Sydney CBD office and will move to North Sydney due to a planned office move. GE Capital offers career progression and training within an encouraging and dynamic work environment. This is a rare opportunity to further develop your career with a global employer of choice.
Jobs Like This Near Sydney, AU
Articles Related to GE Australia
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the GE Australia website and apply for Senior Analyst - Credit Risk Policy Governance.