Working US Hours, your role will be to conduct high quality internet & telephone research to collate corporate & market intelligence covering specialist industry areas. This information will be sued by internal and external clients to analyse the market landscape, recruitment and exploring new business markets.
Specific tasks will include:
• Internet and publications research to understand the functioning and key corporate players in specialist industries (Finance, retail analytics, web analytics, insurance analytics, big data etc) across the United States and Europe.
• Building from scratch an accurate database of key decision makers, industry professionals and insiders including accurate contact information.
• Cold calling and having detailed telephone conversations with senior professionals to extract information and knowledge in order to build a high quality body of primary market research & intelligence.
• Written & verbal communication of primary research to internal & external clients.
The opportunity & requirements:
This is a tremendous opportunity to learn and develop skills and experience that will allow you to grow into a lead researcher within the international market & corporate intelligence industry.
You will work in fun, friendly and organically growing organisation that values and rewards its employees. The opportunity to grow individually, within the team and the organisation is tremendous.
• 2-4 years experience in building from scratch accurate contact databases for key decision makers and professionals.
• Inquisitive mind with and interest and passion for learning about new industries and markets.
• Versatile experience in sourcing accurate contact information from the internet and by cold calling.
• Self starter and self motivated to find innovative sources and methods to source information.
• Strong experience and no inhibitions in cold calling and approaching key industry players and persuading them to share information.
• Excellent academic background.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills and with a commercial acumen that will allow you to command the attention of industry professionals.
• Must be willing to work US Night shifts.
If you find this role of interest, please contact Mrs. Poornima Pramod via email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the role.
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Maven Search website and apply for Internet & Telephone Researcher: Corporate & Market Intelligence (US Hours Shift), Chennai, India.