KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. With more than 152,000 people operating in 156 countries, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organisations. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
KPMG's International Executive Services professionals advise on tax and remuneration reporting issues that multinational companies face when employing expatriate employees.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing client expectations and the delivery of services to expatriate employees of our corporate clients in the area of US tax
- Coordinating special projects and working on client proposals/business opportunities
- Developing and reviewing US tax equalisation and international assignment policies
- Coordinating and conducting periodic client meetings
- Preparing/reviewing personal US tax returns and equalisations of expatriate employees
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a University degree and / or post-graduate qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business or Law
- Be strongly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge methodologies for our clients across a wide spectrum of industries
- Have an analytical mind and strong research and report-writing skills
- Possess leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively in a team
- Be outward-looking, and have a people-oriented personality with great communication skills
- Be an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) enrolled agent or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with a valid Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN).
The successful candidate will be appointed to the rank appropriate to their qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates can apply quoting this job reference (SG/ST/TAX-IES/201301) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
Articles Related to KPMG Services Pte Ltd
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the KPMG Services Pte Ltd website and apply for US Tax Professionals - Managers and Assistant Managers.