Sino-US United MetLife Insurance Company Limited(MetLife) was incorporated as a joint venture company formed by a subsidiary of MetLife, Inc. and Shanghai Alliance Investment Ltd. (SAIL). Supported by the MetLife companies' experience in the insurance industry and SAIL's expertise in the Chinese market, MetLife is committed to provide the trusted and professional insurance solutions to consumers in China. MetLife offers life and accidental insurance and savings products to individuals in nearly twenty cities all over China through an career agency, bank partners and direct marketing channels. For more information about MetLife, please visit the company's website at www.metlife.com.cn.
1. Responsible for securing and trading the investment instruments in the markets upon the requests of the portfolio/account management team; trade executions;
2. Responsible for various external and internal reports in general; support other teams in providing reports of specific areas;
3. Development and maintenance of investment IT system, including front, middle and back office platforms;
4. Establish and maintenance of the internal rules and procedures of the department;
5. Department projects coordination;
6. Routine department administrative tasks;
7. Other supporting tasks;
1. College degree or above in investment or related areas;
2.5-7 years of work experience in investment-related areas;
3. Past work experience in investment operations; project management experience preferred; 4.Hands-on experience with investment IT system a plus;
5. Operational risk-sensitive; Project management abilities; Good command of written English and Chinese;
6. Comprehensive knowledge of investment operations in an insurance company; Familiar with Investment IT system.
Don't miss the excellent opportunity and Apply Online now!
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CH
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Sino-US United MetLife Insurance Company Ltd website and apply for Investment Operations Manager.