- Prestigious organisation
- Varied and challenging role
- Unique operation to grow within
This prestigious and outstanding fund manager, with strong opportunities and development, currently has a need for a talented Investment Operations Analyst. The position will provide you with transactional responsibility across multiple asset classes. This fund aspires to be globally recognised through a combination of outstanding people, skills, risk management and an innovative environment.
Your responsibilities will include a range of activities including but not limited to:
- Maintaining all aspects of day to day functions which include
- Preparing and issuing cash flow, cash movement and FX instructions
- Listed and unlisted investment
- Cash and liquidity forecasting
- Lodgement and monitoring of proxy voting activities
- Reporting and maintenance of investment activity
- Process documentation and improvement
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of investment operations, experience across various asset classes, client relationship skills and process improvement. A combination of funds management, superannuation and custody operations would be highly regarded, as would international exposure.
Fore a confidential discussion, please contact Diti Mehmet on 03 8319 1111.
Jobs Like This Near Melbourne, AU
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Randstad website and apply for Investment Operations Analyst.