- Global Brand
- One of leading Mid-Market corporate partners
- Career opportunities
GE Capital is one of the largest financial services companies in Australia. Corporate Finance, a division of GE Capital manages relationships with a diverse portfolio of mid-market companies and is focused on helping businesses reach their full potential.
Utilising your strong credit risk and relationship management skills you will be responsible for monitoring risk including the financial, collateral and industry position performance and indicative trends of the assigned portfolio. To be successful you will proactively understand the needs of the client and work with them as a partnership.
You will also manage a team of relationship managers and client analysts covering AUD$1 billion in loan facilities. Prior experience managing a direct report is very desirable.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Oversight, assistance and support including tracking reporting requirements, financial performance, credit requests, relationship issues and financial performance for all accounts within team
- Manage more challenging direct account assignments
- Provide strong client relationship support of assigned portfolio and provide an example and training for Team
- Oversee and/or direct management of workouts and insolvencies on portfolio and team as required
- Ability to structure, negotiate, and underwrite complicated and difficult lead asset based lending and cash flow restructure modifications and increases
- Development, training and mentoring of team as required
- Provide meaningful leadership contribution to the Corporate Finance business
- Loss and exposure control results for the Team and assigned portfolio
- Overseeing facility renewals including negotiation, credit approval and legal documentation
- To actively manage underperforming facilities including the management of facilities following appointment of administrators or receivers
- Identification of opportunities for additional income generating financing/service opportunities within or outside your portfolio
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong experience in an accounting or banking related role with direct experience in asset based lending, leasing, field exam/audit experience and/or Insolvency
- Credit expertise - comprehensive knowledge of credit and risk management techniques
- Relevant tertiary and past graduate qualifications (CA or CPA is highly desirable)
- Strong Team Leadership skills
- Experience dealing with asset based lending and club loan facilities
- The ability to proactively seek out information needed to satisfy clients requirements and to balance client advocacy with business goals
- The ability to develop solutions to meet client expectations
- Strong team skills - shares information openly
- Clear concise written & oral communication skills
- The ability to deliver difficult messages and interact with clients in a manner that maintains ongoing and positive client relations.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to further develop their career & make their mark with a global employer of choice. GE Capital offers career progression within an encouraging and dynamic work environment.
Apply now to be directed to the GE Careers web page. Please contact Suzanna Ellis 02 9324 7828 in the GE Recruitment Team if you have any questions.
Jobs Like This Near Melbourne, AU
Articles Related to GE Australia
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the GE Australia website and apply for Director - Client Management.