As a Client Advisor Assistant, you will be part of a team of Client Advisors who are covering one of the following markets: Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Taiwan, Greater China, Japan, Australia or Europe.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring superior client experience through providing excellent administrative and organizational support in all client related processes
- Being the point of contact for optimal support service delivery in processing client orders and dealing with client queries
- Managing & trouble-shooting challenging situations using specialized transactional process knowledge
- Providing on-the-job training and coaching of less experienced Client Advisor Assistants
Our ideal candidates should have the following requisites:
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 4 years of work experience in the Wealth Management area
- Knowledge in booking & settling of trades of equities, derivatives, mutual funds, FX-linked products; handling account opening documentations, checking & releasing of payments and securities transfers
- Proficient in English and an Asian language
- Excellent organizational, client servicing and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
It starts with you:
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. If you are attracted to joining an organization where every individual's contribution counts and where your talent will impact on our future, please apply for this position. It starts with you.
To read more about this opportunity and to submit your application, please click on the Apply for Job button. You will be redirected to the UBS career website where you can submit your CV. All applications will be reviewed and responded to by the UBS recruitment team.
Disclaimer/ Policy Statement: UBS is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.