- Achieve new business and customer acquisition goals within the Mass Market segment and manage relationship in accordance with the bank's customer service guidelines.
- Source and call on individual prospects as well as organize and conduct sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organizations within the assigned branch(es).
- Actively manage customers' financial well-being according to their investment needs and objectives
- Increase the size and quality of clients' portfolio by providing sound financial advice and offering customized product solutions in accordance with the bank's prescribed standards as well as industry regulatory requirements
- To ensure aggressive sales targets for all relevant products are met, in addition to meeting client service quality standard set by the bank.
- Responsible to acquire new sales from new and existing customers that incorporates the full range of products offered in Retail Banking to achieve personal target.
- Manage an assigned portfolio of customers
- Create, develop and maintain high quality relationships that includes effective consultative selling and creative structuring of financial solutions that meets customer needs.
- Work with individual customers to both deepening and widening existing business relationship
- Work with individual customers to qualify their requirements in relation to products offered by the Bank and provides service accordingly.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist customer to manage risk allocation & diversification through product and revenue diversification
- Responsible for regular update of customer's portfolio
- Responsible for ensuring high quality, seamless Customer Service that is synonymous with the Retail Banking experience that the organization is seeking to provide.
Qualifications & Skills
- Energetic, highly motivated and possess a strong drive to succeed
- Customer Relationship Management (Advanced)
- Communication and Interpersonal skill
- Selling skill
- Analytical Skill
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
Articles Related to Standard Chartered Bank
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Standard Chartered Bank website and apply for Preferred Banking Relationship Manager.