Analyst is to assist RMs mainly via administrative work of customer relationship management, including:
• Effective management of credit limits portfolio for chosen clients with the Risk team through preparation of proposals for Financial Program, LWCC, NBC and etc. with assistance from RMs.
• monitoring and filing the existing transactions, including the comminication with the related product parties and Tokyo Middle Office
• monitoring of client worldwide revenues
• collecting public information of the clients and preparing marketing tools such as presentation materials (pitches)
• to preare and deliver the necessary and/or helpful information to the clients under the supervision of RMs.
• keeping good internal relationship and communication to work in a small local team with strong interpersonal skills
• to enhance compliance matter within the Area
Personal Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 year experience in banking sector
- fundamental knowledge of banking products, banking credit risks, and financial statements
- can communicate in English both in writing and speaking
- basic word,excel and powerpoit skills
Jobs Like This Near Tokyo, JP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the BBVA Hong Kong website and apply for Analyst/Associate - Corporate Clients (Japan).