Our client is a leading Australian institution which has seen continual growth over the last 12 months. This business unit is responsible for delivering key reporting services to leading investment houses and superannuation funds.
As this business continues to grow, we have an excellent opportunity for Junior & Senior Analysts to join the Performance and Risk team.
In this role you will report to a Senior Manager and work within the custodian team where you will provide fund performance analysis. Some of the key responsibilities in this role include:
- Provide performance returns for your portfolio of clients (rostered)
- Use attribution and risk-return analysis on various fund managers
- Reconcile performance evaluations and source benchmark information
- Work closely with other teams to identify and resolve any data integrity issues
- Participate in ongoing training and development programs
In return for your commitment to this role, you will be provided with plenty of ongoing professional development opportunities. You will also be offered various corporate discounts on a range of things which include financial service products and health & wellbeing services.
- Sound experience working in a analytical/reporting capacity ideally within the funds management industry
- Tertiary qualified and working towards other relevant industry qualifications i.e. CFA, CIPM, FRM
- Strong numeracy skills and an passion for working with stats
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage various tasks in an accurate and efficient manner
Jobs Like This Near Melbourne, AU
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Porterallen website and apply for Performance & Risk Analyst.