Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- To maintain communication channels and a working relationship with senior management in Group,
Consumer and Wholesale Banking Risk to develop a deep understanding of strategy, plans, policy,
performance, processes, risks and issues.
- To provide expert audit advice to Risk senior management.
- To represent Group Internal Audit (GIA) on key Group level committees covering quantitative credit
- To work with Global and Regional Heads of Audit to ensure appropriate audit coverage of credit risk
sub-types, including credit concentration risk.
- To provide ongoing risk assessments, and maintain a permanent audit file (PAF)
- To manage audits to deliver the audit plan and ensure that audit delivery complies with Group
standards across the areas of responsibility.
- To attend Audit Report Review Committees (ARRC/RARRC) for relevant audits
- To contribute to audit training and participate in the Quality Assurance (QA) process
- To provide ongoing input to Group Internal Audit Management as required (e.g. to the Audit
Committee, to the Board Risk Committee).
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experienced career internal auditor, or deep subject matter expert, in quantitative credit risk (retail and
- Quantitative qualification; at a minimum a mathematical masters degree, with PhD preferred.
- Professional audit certification encouraged.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, with an ability to influence and gain the respect of
senior management. An ability to work with minimal direction.
- Highly credible with their counterparts in the risk function.
- Up to date with developments in their area of expertise.
- Strong leadership and people management skills. An ability to motivate employees.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and commitment to the Group's core values.
- Ability to commit up to 20% business travel.
For a detailed and confidential discussion please send your updated CV to
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the LMA Recruitment website and apply for Head of Audit - Credit Risk; Group Functions & Risk.