A global investment bank is looking to hire a senior Technology Risk Manager to join its growing organisation. The purpose of the role is to assist the country head in driving effective compliance with the prescribed operational risk management framework.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement effective controls to mitigate operational losses and ensure proper management of risk and issues.
- Involve in validation of controls, incident management and process risk analysis.
- Participant in risk committee meetings, representing Technology & Operations Risk team.
- Scope and plan thematic risk / control reviews arising in-country.
- Support Business / Function Ops Head in relaying the current control environment to the audit team.
- Manage a team of Risk Controllers, ensuring they operate and achieve within their role & responsibilities.
- Head the implementation of risk and control initiatives
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- At least 5 years of experience and track record in Operational Risk Management.
- Experience in Risk Management and Technology infrastructure.
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognising, anticipating, and resolving organisational, operational or process problems
- Organizational Change Management experience.
- Process improvement / redesign experience
- clear & concise verbal and written communications to different audiences, fluent written & spoken English language skills
- Project management experience / background (running concurrent projects), ideally with distributed teams
- ITIL certified practitioner preferred.
If you're interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your resume in a word document to samantha.ding@ greythorn .com or call 6590 9159 for a confidential discussion. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Marks Sattin (Singapore) Pte Limited, Recruitment Licence Number: 09C3453
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the FiveTen website and apply for Technology Risk Manager.