The Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for the production of all Global Regulatory Reporting of capital adequacy (RWA) and large exposures.
The role will support improvement and development work in market risk calculation.
You will be lasing with change management, IT and senior management on project requirements, conduct UAT and analysis.
Candidate preferred with business analyst skills and understanding of equities market risk on standard rules.
• Perform Basel 2 calculations for Market risk and Credit Risk, run multiple scenarios and manual calculations.
• Perform analysis to fix manual calculations in systems within project scope involving data sourcing and product analysis.
• Preparation of daily & monthly RWA reporting
• Analysis and support to ensure adequate functional solutions are proposed to support the team's requirements.
• Perform user acceptance testing to ensure that the functional solution is implemented properly, and that the team's requirements are met.
• Present UAT outcome to senior management and may require working in stretched timelines during project duration.
Essential: Qualified Accountant
Essential: 6-8 years working experience in the Financial and/or Regulatory reporting space. Exposure to business projects including defining business requirements and user acceptance testing.
Preferred: Experience working in investment banks with business analyst skills and understanding of equities market risk on standard rules.
Skills and Knowledge:
Essential:Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point)
Strong verbal and written communications skills, business analysis skills, project management
Able to work with large volume of databases
• Strong accounting and product knowledge (equities products must).
• General familiarity with Basel framework and broad understanding of regulatory requirements.
• Proactive and assertive in driving control improvement.
• Able to prioritize and escalate breaches of policies and procedures as appropriate.
• Diligent & delivers against targets.
• Strong influencing skills
• Team player.
• Self-starter and finisher.
If you have the relevant experience , please send your cv to email@example.com
Key skills: Basel , FSA , RWA, MAS, Market Risk , Credit Risk
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the T+O+M website and apply for AVP / Analyst Global Regulatory Reporting/ MarketRisk.