Working closely with Private Bankers, you will develop bespoke roadmaps for clients on asset allocation, which are in line with the client's risk profile and the bank's investment strategy and local regulation. You will develop marketing proposal pipelines, which are product intensive and provide active support in marketing and clients acquisition strategies. Playing an active role to promote and implement Advisory managed services, you will apply initiative and creativity to develop collaterals to pitch the bank's investment capabilities to prospects. You will also develop stoic plans to increase product awareness amongst Private Bankers and their clients on new product offerings. You will take a lead role to bridge the communication channels between Product Specialists, Private Bankers, Market Heads and Clients. Leveraging on after-sales service and feedback to actively support the Market Heads in product penetration and market share, you will proactively identify clients' needs and corresponding opportunities to realize the bank's full business potential.
- Tertiary education from a reputable university
- At least 6 - 8 years of related experience in a similar role within private banking
- Strong understanding of banking products
- Strong spoken and written English
- Demonstrated leadership and drive to excel, with a dynamic and outgoing personality
- High on initiative, team oriented, clients focused and matured with good judgment skills to raise the bar to achieve
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint and presentation tools
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the WMRC (License no. 06C4870) website and apply for Investment Advisor.