eFinancialCareers - the leading international portal for financial jobs and career news - is seeking an editor to cover the financial services industry in Asia Pacific.
This senior Singapore-based position would suit an experienced financial or business journalist eager to assume more editorial responsibility. As a confident self-starter, you will help to set the news agenda at a well-established careers-focused financial news website that continues to expand in Asia.
- Generate fresh daily ideas for content about people moves and workplace trends, pay and bonuses, recruitment, employment, careers and the key and emergent players in the financial industry in Singapore and across Asia Pacific.
- Generate regular stories that appeal to a global audience of financial services professionals.
- Produce at least two tightly-written posts per day for publication on the eFinancialCareers Singapore and global websites.
- Maintain senior-level contacts in financial services institutions, recruitment firms and other organisation.
- Manage a Hong Kong-based editor.
- Collaborate with editorial colleagues in Europe and the US, contributing Asian angles to global stories.
- Source content from third-party industry experts.
- Further improve the eFinancialCareers editorial product by developing new, creative types of content and media that encourage more reader interaction.
- Drive site traffic by contributing to social-media and content-distribution strategies.
- Chair roundtables of HR directors.
- Familiarity with the global financial services industry and the issues affecting it.
- Online journalism experience, and currently in a mid- or senior-level editorial role on a financial or business publication.
- You must be able to write in a clear and engaging style and produce content that requires little or no editing.
- A genuine flare for writing dynamic, interesting articles, which engage readers and prompt them to interact with the site.
- A working knowledge of career paths and job descriptions in financial services.
- SEO and social media experience.
- A tertiary-level journalism qualification.
eFinancialCareers is a inspirational place to work. We embrace big thinkers and big doers who will help us continue to grow and scale across the world. We offer good career development prospects and an attractive compensation package to the selected candidate.
Should you find yourself a fit to the above attributes that we are looking for and is confident of taking up this challenge, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with strict confidentiality.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the eFinancialcareers.com website and apply for APAC Editor.