Citi offers a hedge fund OTC derivates middle office service to meet the daily trade and accounting needs for hedge fund managers and fund manager that trade complex portfolio's. The Services include significant OTC services as trade capture, Documentation, Valuation, Collateral, Margining, Accounting and Reporting. Asset class coverage includes vanilla and complex Rates, Credit, Equity, FX and commodity derivatives in relation to OTC and also daily reconciled P&L, trade confirmation and settlement support, trade break resolution and cash management administration.
- Manage operational team responsible for delivering end to end middle office OTC derivative services to Firm clients
- Liaise with Capital markets and other internal departments to leverage in-house operational expertise and take ownership of client service
- Provide guidance in the development of the middle office product offering across all OTC products (Rates, Credit, Equity, FX, Commodities) and services (Trade Capture, Documentation, Valuations, Margining, Collateral, Accounting and Reporting)
- Assist in formulating and detailing operational and client service models
- Manage the valuation and pricing
- Oversee all post-trade functions including Trade capture, Documentation, Valuation, Collateral, Margining, Accounting and Reporting.
- Manage multiple projects; liaise with product and technology teams for operational input.
- Represent middle office in meetings with Technology, Risk, Trading, Accounting, Treasury, and Legal & Compliance
- 10+ years Hedge Fund and OTC Middle Office experience
- Manage a strong team to deliver value added service to the firm, such as project management, technological improvements, policy development, process enhancements and representative support for the firm's strategic initiatives.
- Ability to ensure efficient and timely communications of trade, position and cash information to the firm's counterparties for trade processing and reconciliations and oversee end-of-day processing.
- Strong team player and ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving environment
- Proven ability to forge strong relationships with clients, internal departments and partnerships with key vendors
- Advent Geneva experience a plus
- Calypso experience a plus
At Citi, we groom the leaders of today and tomorrow. Take the opportunity to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with one of the world's most respected financial institutions now.