At a time when the global business environment holds increasingly complex strategic challenges, we know that how organizations manage their capital agenda today will define their competitive position tomorrow.
You will help those clients make better and more informed decisions about how they strategically manage capital and transactions in a changing world. That means advising businesses on how they preserve, optimize, raise and invest their capital to help them achieve their strategic objectives.
In this role, you will help decision-makers in real estate funds and companies execute real estate transactions, fund-raising, optimal transaction structuring, efficient capital allocation and capital deployment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Business/Real Estate
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in a real estate asset or fund management company
- Strong real estate financial modelling, analysis and presentation skills
- Experience in analyzing real estate investment/ development opportunities, preparing investment
- memorandums, conducting due diligence on deals and overseeing/assisting in deal executions
- Good understanding of real estate markets in SEA and Asia. Proven local business development experience in any of these markets will be highly regarded
- Proven asset class experience in any of the following: residential, retail, office, industrial, mixed-use or township
We invite qualified candidates to apply online at http://www.ey.com/SG/Careers > Job Search > SIN000DE (job number).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
Articles Related to Ernst & Young Singapore
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Ernst & Young Singapore website and apply for Transaction Advisory Services (Transaction Real Estate) - Senior Associate.