The position is to provide expertise around server support - responsible for technical implementation and day-to-day operation of systems
May participate in projects related to BAU support, execute plans, or provide status to project manager
- Communication with Global teams - Issue escalation and requests to global Engineering or Deployment team
- Monitoring and capacity planning reporting.
- Assisting with Maintenance of CITMP documents and creation of new processes for process improvement.
- Communications with business units via the appropriate channels provided for maintenance, scheduled outages or outage situations.
- Support operating systems, including those hosting in house applications or 3rd party applications
- Perform Business as Usual Tasks involving trouble shooting and monitoring
- Hardware replacement and co-ordination with vendors.
- 5 Years working experience onLinux (main), Aix and Solaris OS
- server knowledge/ Familiarity with 200+ hardware products
- Hands on experience on Solstice Disk Suite Veritas/ODS/SVM or Volume Manager
- Well versed on Package/Patch administration
- Shell/Perl Scripting
You do need to match 100% please get in touch for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Hays Finance Technology Japan website and apply for multiple accounts: Unix SA (Linux, Sun, AIX).