Key Responsibilities :
Support - leading the function
• Support in all aspects of running the Finance function, including Finance strategy, performance management, cost management & control, Finance Transformation, People strategy
• Track delivery against Finance Collective Agenda
Delivery of business priorities
• Act as central liaison between the Senior Finance Stakeholder and the rest of Finance
• Organise key business meetings and conferences and monitor follow up and actions
• Identify and implement best practices across the function.
• Track performance and ensure closure of critical business issues.
• Ensure follow-through of action points arising from key meetings that are to be addressed
Delivery of people agenda and sound communication
• Monitor and track People priorities such as individual objectives & performance management.
• Support communication between the Senior Finance Stakeholder and his direct/matrix reports
• Work closely with the Finance Executive Committee and HR in delivering the Strategic People Agenda, ensuring building of sufficient bench strength and a highly engaged workplace and culture.
• Ensure effective communication of key messages by the Senior Finance Stakeholder to the wider Finance community
Manage projects and other initiatives
• Formalize and operationalise projects & initiatives within the function
• Facilitate discussions and ensure proper roll-out of initiatives to uplift performance.
• Lead selected project(s) that provide incumbent with developmental exposure & opportunity for personal career growth.
• A self-starter since, to a degree, the individual will need to work out how to do this role.
• Capable of working independently
• Confident and articulate, capable of interacting convincingly with various
• A quick thinker, able to identify potential challenges or problems and decide when to escalate these.
• Excellent stakeholder management, interpersonal and communications skills
• Analytical, inquisitive nature with a passion for complex challenges and the ability to deal well with ambiguity
• Strong analytical skills & highly numerate
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and deliver high quality output
• Good project management skills
To apply, please email your CV to Sam Belcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone for a chat on +65 6671 3351
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the T+O+M website and apply for Director- Strategic Finance Partner.