The Treasury Sales Officer's primary responsibility is to build and expand on the foreign currency business managed by the unit. The incumbent will work closely with the Relationship Managers and Personal Bankers to provide our valued customers with specialist services covering foreign currency investments and treasury products. He/She will also be responsible for acquiring and building a large base of satisfied customers through the effective and sound management of customers' needs in foreign currency and treasury products investments in time deposits, FX, bonds and derivatives.
- Tertiary education, majoring in Finance/Banking/Economics.
- Minimum 2-3 years' direct exposure to investment/advisory work, with an emphasis on FX and treasury products sales including bonds, equities and derivatives.
- Direct experience as a Trader/Dealer or External certifications (FRA, CAIA, CMT) are an added advantage.
- Self-motivating and a strong sense of initiative.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent customer relationship management skills
- Proficiency in PC and spreadsheet work, an ability to work well under pressure and a well-organized work style.
At Citi, we groom the leaders of today and tomorrow. Successful candidates will undergo comprehensive training on our products and look forward to a competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
Articles Related to Citibank
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Citibank website and apply for Treasury Sales Officer.