J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the global brand for asset management activities of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and a global leader in asset management services. With a global network of over 740 investment professionals located in 41 locations worldwide and assets under management of over US$1.3 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
This position will report into the Chief Operating Officer of the Asset Management office in Singapore. The Business Manager (Associate Level) will be responsible for the smooth running of projects and new business initiatives for the Asset Management office in Singapore. In addition, he/she will be responsible for providing office administration support to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Management of projects from initial to final implementation including co-ordination, follow-up and documentation;
- Manage project progress, monitor milestones and critical dates to ensure that all issues are closed out and deadlines are met;
- Create detailed documentation to record business requirements and ensure that there are clear goals, objectives and timelines with measurable milestones;
- Act as key liaison with project stakeholders across various different functional areas;
- Prepare regular project status update reports.
- Secretary and co-coordinator for corporate governance meetings.
- Administer documentation of the Asset Management legal entity;
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience and experience in project management in a banking environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong planning skills and good co-ordination skills
- Able to work independently
- Team player
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
Articles Related to J.P. Morgan
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the J.P. Morgan website and apply for Asset Management - Business Manager.