- Assist to monitor regulatory developments.
- Conduct periodic compliance review.
- Provide periodic reports on the status of compliance review.
- Assist to review branch's policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Provide support in AML/CFT transaction monitoring and KYC review.
- At least 4 years' experience in banking compliance.
- Able to speak Chinese.
- Good knowledge of Banking Act, Banking Regulations and MAS Notices as well as FAA, SFA.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
Articles Related to Recruit Legal
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Recruit Legal website and apply for Assistant Manager, Compliance.