- Oversee and monitor the Corporate Secretarial activities of Funds
- Ensure compliance with all applicable provisions of Companies Act in Singapore by establishing proper processes and controls to comply with these provisions, and updating the processes and controls
- Familiar with the Singapore Regulatory Compliance framework
- Support the smooth running of board / audit committee / other committee / general meeting
- Maintain statutory registers, drafting circular resolutions and liaise with directors
- He/She must possess a good Law degree from a recognized university
- He/She must possess a relevant professional Chartered Secretary qualifications from any relevant jurisdiction
- He/She must have at least 3-7 years of experience in a financial institution
- He/She must have excellent inter-personal skills and analytical skills
- He/She must be fluent in English, converstaional and written
Please email your CV including a recent photo of yourself, stating your current and expected salaries, by 30 Oct 2012 to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Execareer Connexions & Consultancy Pte Ltd website and apply for Compliance & Corporate Secretary.