- Ensure high level of client satisfaction and retention
- Ensure both client and full market segmentation exercise is completed
- Maintain & develop client relationship at senior level
- Identify & pursue all new business opportunities, including all alternative distribution and revenue streams
- Achieve high success ratio of wins and help contribute to large growth in medical business
- Work closely with key clients on product development initiatives
- Prepare and negotiate reinsurance proposals and creative reinsurance solutions for clients in China
- Promote appropriate platforms e.g. seminars and industry functions.
- Coordinate with other units to ensure effective delivery of business plan
- Provide necessary input and advice to all BU functions to ensure successful top and bottom line results are achieved and business plan targets met
- Develop and maintain personal contacts in order to support the identification and negotiation of profitable business ventures
- Assess business opportunities critically and identify those worth pursuing
- Support the team with internal projects, research, monitoring and reporting
- Co-operate closely with the client management and risk management team where a project calls for diverse skill-sets
- Strong medical insurance background, with at least 5 years experience
- Strong sales skills, pro active and client centric is a must
- Some experience in China markets would be advantageous although a good background of medical insurance in mature markets such as US, UK, South Africa would also be advantageous.
- Strong leadership with influencing and impacting skills
- A lot of travel across China will be required
- A strong medical insurance claims or risk management background would also be helpful
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CH
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the The MRI China Group website and apply for Client Markets, VP.