The incumbent's main responsibilities include:-
- Assist to manage the structural funding of the accrual book and the AFS investment portfolio.
- Prepare material for the Asset and Liability Committee (ALCO) of CSL and other governance committees.
- Support the Consumer Bank Pricing Committee and the monthly Treasury Update for the GCB Senior Management Team.
- Help to implement global directives (e.g. DBF) and analysis required by regulators (MAS stress test, iCAAP, etc).
The ideal candidate would fulfil the following requirements:-
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar fields.
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in liquidity and market risk management (directly related to Citi's policies & practices will be a plus).
- Working knowledge in Singapore's treasury-related regulatory requirements.
- Experience in legal vehicle management is a plus.
At Citi, we groom the leaders of today and tomorrow. Take the opportunity to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with one of the world's most respected financial institutions now.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
Articles Related to Citibank
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Citibank website and apply for Treasury Portfolio Manager.