You will be part of a team responsible for the supervision of capital market intermediaries - including broker-dealers, fund managers, corporate finance advisers, financial advisers, insurance brokers and trust companies - in our growing and dynamic capital markets.
You will have responsibility for admitting new intermediaries into our capital markets industry, and conducting on-site inspections and off-site reviews of these entities for compliance with the relevant rules and regulations. You will also promote good business practices, risk management and internal controls. You will participate in risk assessments of intermediaries under your supervision and contribute to policy reviews related to the supervision of intermediaries. In the course of your work, you will have opportunities to interact with other departments in MAS as well as external parties such as industry bodies, foreign regulators and other government agencies.
• Good Degree with 2 to 8 years' relevant financial sector-related experience. Candidates with proven track record in other fields and who are prepared to learn quickly are also welcome to apply
• Self-motivated and driven
• Strong analytical ability and attention to details
• Good written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work at both the conceptual and operational levels in a team environment
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
Articles Related to Monetary Authority of Singapore
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Monetary Authority of Singapore website and apply for Assistant Director, Capital Markets Intermediaries.