You will be responsible for the supervision of investment intermediaries - including fund managers, REIT managers and trust companies - in our growing and dynamic wealth management industry. You will have the responsibility of admitting new investment intermediaries into our wealth management industry, and conducting on-site inspections and off-site reviews of these entities for compliance with the relevant rules and regulations, and promoting good business practices, risk management and internal controls. You will also participate in risk assessments of intermediaries under your supervision, and contribute to policy reviews related to the supervision of investment intermediaries. This would involve dialogues and interactions with industry bodies, foreign regulators and other government agencies.
- Good Degree with at least 2 to 10 years' experience
- Good working knowledge of the Financial Sector and the Wealth Management industry, or prior exposure to risk management, audit and compliance roles in the Financial Sector. Candidates with proven track records in other fields, and who are prepared to learn quickly are encouraged to apply
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong analytical ability and attention to details
- Good written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work at both the conceptual and operational levels in a team environment
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
Articles Related to Monetary Authority of Singapore
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Monetary Authority of Singapore website and apply for i) Assistant Director, Investment Intermediaries.