- Develop and enhance the Group Compliance Risk Management Framework.
- Develop compliance strategies and programmes to manage significant compliance risk and improve the company's compliance culture.
- Implement and provide guidance on Compliance Risk Self-Assessment.
- Pre-empt emerging risks by monitoring significant regulatory developments in countries and industries that the company operates and mitigate such risks.
- Produce regular group compliance reports and risk dashboards for management and board committees.
- Responsible for coordinating and drafting/reviewing the Group's response in all correspondences with, or action by regulators or government agencies.
- Manage local Compliance function for New Markets through the countru Compliance Officers.
- Represent Group Risk Management at functional committees to provide advice on application of regulations and company policies.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
Articles Related to Recruit Legal
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Recruit Legal website and apply for Compliance Manager.